An introductory overview of the aluminum alloys available to Permanent Mold, Sand, Die Casting & Investment Casting foundries.
Put together by TriALco, Martin Hartlieb and Jay Armstrong, both very accomplished foundrymen.
This is the first webinar in a series of six, all related to alloy selection, individual properties and aluminum casting. A new webinar will be released every month or so.
Please enjoy their work and note email addresses at the end to have your questions answered.
Great Ingot = Great Castings
Welcome to TriALco’s new website. As we have dedicated ourselves to produce the world’s best foundry ingot, we are dedicating ourselves to produce a great website. The purpose of the website will be to provide a font of information regarding aluminum alloys for the sand foundry, permanent mold foundry, investment casters and die casters. This site, like our business, is a continuing pursuit of excellence and is marked by continuous improvement.
- SDS for all of the alloys we produce.
- We can also produce these SDS sheets in Spanish.
- Trialco’s Foundry Alloy Book
- Alloy Listings
- Alloy Chemical Ranges
- Alloy Properties by type of castings
- Cross Reference of International Alloys
- TriALco Tour
- Contact Information
- Master Alloys and Additive Program
- Articles on specific Alloys
- Structural Alloys Available
- Research and Development at TriALco
Thank you for your time and your business. We start humbly but hope to finish proudly.
President, TriALco, Inc.